April 11, 2013

Wow, I Am TERRIBLE At Posting Regularly

So here I am... Your favorite inconsistent blogger! Today, (Yes I know this is a week late) I want to talk to you about Last Wednesday when I honored all of the Nerds in the world. What I did was wore a rainbow sweater with a turtleneck tucked into high-waisted jeans, a skirt over the jeans, long socks, a crazy hat, and thick glasses. I did homework on spring break and did math problems just for fun. I think that I might be a Nerd when I am in Junior High and High School.... Then Again, maybe not. (: Anyway, I'm kind of mad at myself for not taking a Full-Sized picture of me when I did this. I drew it, but it's not the same.
^Drawing Where I just now realized I forgot The Socks

Luv Ya Bunches,
A Girl And Her Faithful Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment