April 1, 2013

April Fools! I'm Alive!

Before you start going crazy about how I haven't posted (That's my friend Izzy <3 ya!), I would like to tell you that I have not forgot about you guys, I have been super busy. I actually am kind of mad at myself about this because I had so much stuff to tell you. ): Like a lockdown about a simple fist fight two miles away from our school (not that I wasn't having a panic attack though). Or a super cute doodle that is now lost. Or a super cute Chinese restaurant called Doodles. Or Good Friday prayers. Or Easter for goodness sakes! Oh Yeah, and I almost forgot, The Winner of the Boy Dog Name Competition is....................................................................................................................................................



BUMBLE!!

Isn't that so cute??? I have a Bumble and/or a Tink!! That is if I want to anyway.... BUT I WILL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *Group Hug Attack!* And ummm also I'm going to put up a poll on what topic you want me to write about from above. JUST KIDDING! These polls are a LOT of work. I'll just post about all of them. (:

Luv Ya Bunches (READ THIS BOOK),
A Girl And Her Faithful Blog

P.S. This Post: Dedicated to Izzy.

P.P.S. I just realized that I have eight posts in every month of my blog, so it's kinda a good thing I didn't post, right?! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment