April 22, 2013

It's Earth Day!

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyy it's Earth Day! I love this holiday so much! A) because you respect the Earth, and B) because nobody rememers it so a lot of people go to sleep a ton more green than when they woke up because sombody told them it was Earth Day. Today I didn't throw anything away, and I came to some pretty close calls though. At breakfast I almost used a paper napkin instead of a cloth one and I FREAKED OUT! And at Panera I had to recycle something that couldn't be recycled. Whoops. So after my mom and I went to Panera (wow that is hard to spell), We went to her Dad's house, and my Grandpa was so nice (I know you're reading this so hi Pop-Pop!) he gave me this super cool poster that says Little Instructions For Life on it (and some Rollos). The poster was so creative and inspiring! It read these cute little things like Sing in the shower, Feed a stranger's empty parking meter, Plant a tree on your birthday, and one of my favorites was that you should buy whatever kids are selling in their front yard. (: I would write more, but it's 9:30, so I'm gonna go to bed.

Plant A Tree On Earth Day,
A Girl And Her Faithful Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment