March 17, 2013

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!

So you'r probably wondering why I didn't post any Harry Styles videos OR Littlest Pet Shop stories, but I will clear all that up for you RIGHT NOW. The reason behind the Harry videos is that instead of my blog we posted on My Musings instead, and for the LPSs'... weeeeeeelllllll, we never got far enough into the story because I kept making them kill one another and\or losing interest two minutes in. When I finally vowed that I would play a real game and really be in to it, we only got two minutes in! I guess that's gonna be typical for us. But anyway, TODAY'S ST PATRICK'S DAY and that's one of my fav days because I love all the green and St. Patrick is one of my fav saints, too. I dressed up kind of today. ☺

St Patty's Day Randomness

I'm Warty Mc Fearsome, who're you?

Kiss me, I'm Irish (not)!

Cute Google theme for St. Patrick

Luv Ya,
A Girl And Her Faithful Blog

P.S. I had another friend who I wanted to invite over who I couldn't who is probably reading this. I'm really sorry *Unknown Name Beginning with "C"*! PLEASE don't take this personally!

No comments:

Post a Comment